Things To Do During Self-Quarantine

March 28, 2020


Hi guys! What's up?! 

Well, due to my state policy to do a self-quarantine or even in some others country is already under lockdown for 2 weeks or even more, I knew that many of you have already feel bored and not productive but believe me, there are so many things that you can do at home during isolation. If you wanna know, let's get jump into it!

Self Pampering


picture courtesy of pinimg
Alright, guys, this activity could never go wrong. I thought that maybe this is something more like a sign from God to us, to take care of ourselves after all of the unhealthy lifestyle that we had. So, go set your healthy foods, get diets, meditating, do spa or facial by your own self, get a quality time of sleep, and do as many as possible "me time". Trust me, after the outbreaks stop you'll feel like being born again.

Movie Marathon


picture courtesy of wattpad
This activity is absolutely the easiest thing to do during isolation, you just need to make sure that you have a gadget and wifi connection & of course don't forget your snacks!

Read Some Books


picture courtesy of deemac
Before your brain being dusty, I suggest you to start reading books. Come on guys no need to start with something educational, try fiction or typical of self-help books or any genre that could cheer you up 😚

Workout


picture courtesy of popsugar
Since the gym might be closed during the lockdown, you're still able to do a simple workout at your home & if you kind of a person who lately doesn't have time to do a workout because of your peak hours, now this is the time to reveal your abs. You can definitely find some easy-to-follow guides on Youtube/Instagram/Google. Remember, you need to keep yourself healthy 💪🏼

Time to Set Your Kitchen on Fire


picture courtesy of food52
Well, I'm not the type of person who loves to cook by myself but unfortunately, this situation forced me to explore my culinary skills by practicing some recipes which I got from social media but surprisingly that's not being a big deal, am kinda loved it tho! Believe me, you just need to give it a try 😉

Deep Cleansing Your Home

picture courtesy of familyhandyman
When I said deep cleansing it means to get your ass off and clean up your entire home including the furniture. Well, even if you have a maid sometimes you still need to make sure by your own self that everything in your home is under control & perhaps you need to redecorate your room/home to get a new vibe.

Do It Yourself (DIY)


picture courtesy of natthequeen01
Sometimes when I feel so bored with my routine I think about creating something by my own self such as canvas art, artisan soap, aromatherapy candle, or everything which also can be used to complete the decoration of my room/home. You can also create a lot of content for your vlog or blog. Hell yes, it's time to being more creative. 😁

Go Green


picture courtesy of bobvila
It might be being a perfect time to start growing some plants at your home or apartment. Trust me guys no need to grow a big tree if you don't have a large backyard, how about starting with the simple one such as chili & potatoes, after all, you can definitely enjoy the outcome.

Family Time


picture courtesy of historyplace
Perhaps it's a perfect time to start socializing or reconnecting with your closest family at home by doing some fun games, but remember to watch your distance and wash your hands often tho 😉

TikTok Challenge


picture courtesy of pinterest
Guys, we all know that in this era TikTok Challenge is gone viral everywhere, so why don't makes yourself being a part of it? Try one which has full-active choreography so you already included a hit cardio with it 💪🏼

Video Call With Your Buddies


picture courtesy of lifewire
Well, I do understand that after a whole weekend without seeing your friends & chill out with them you were probably missed them, so try to reach them using many free apps that available at Apps Store or Play Store.

And that's all, please let me know by comment down below if you have any ideas & STAY SAFE EVERYONE ❤️ 





You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe