My Skincare Routine

October 28, 2019


Hii! It's been a while since I posted my last article, do you miss me? 😜Btw, I have something special for you. YES! it's a new article. I would like to show you my skincare routine (probably isn't really routine hehe). 

I'm not a skincare geek, I do skincare only because I think I need it. Sometimes I can be so moody when it comes to applying skincare, yet generally, for the steps, I usually do it like the following illustration.


My skin type is actually combination to oily with some issues such as blackheads/whiteheads, excess oil, also pimples & the mark 🙃which is why I feel like I need those stuff.

It's probably deficient since I don't put toner or sunscreen or etc into those steps and the reason behind why I choose all of those products. Well, definitely everyone has their own skincare preferences and those are mine. For now on, I'm not using toner simply because I think I don't need it and the reason why I'm not using sunscreen because I'm a bit confused about picking the right one that suitable for my skin (if you have any suggestions, please let me know by adding a comment down below 😊).


If you found that we have the same skin type or skin problems you can try all of those products that I mentioned, but please be considered that each person's skin has a diverse reaction. 

Oh, noted that I'm using my dermatologist cream as my moisturizer & I'll let you know soon if I have an update.

In case you need the review about those products, kindly check those links below:

  1. Himalaya Herbals - Gentle Exfoliating Daily Face Wash
  2. Vaseline - Repairing Jelly
  3. The Ordinary - Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
  4. Oxy - 10% Benzoyl Peroxide
  5. Medi-Klin TR Gel
  6. Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay  


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe